The standard 1-year limited warranty for your product is Return for Repair. By purchasing an Epson Preferred℠ Plus Spare-in-The-Air℠ (SITA) Extended Service Plan you can add on top of your existing standard limited warranty during the first year, and purchase additional plans to extend SITA coverage on your unit for up to 5 years.
The Spare-In-The-Air Service Plan is an affordable plan for companies that value productivity and uptime. The Spare-in-The-Air Extended Service Plan features a whole unit exchange replacement shipped via priority service1. Shipping both ways is always on us. Pre‑paid shipping label and instructions are included with the replacement unit.
Within the first year of product purchase, you may buy a 1-year Epson Preferred Plus Spare-in-the-Air Extended Service Plan to upgrade the standard limited warranty. You may purchase up to four additional plans following the purchase of your first plan for a total of 5 extended (SITA) service plans, giving you up to 5 years of total coverage. Renewals for years 2-5 may be purchased as long as a prior service plans is in effect. Renewal of extended service is not available after expiration of your fifth plan or if your current plan expires.
- Covers ColorWorks Label Printers
- Lower pricing versus cost of typical on-site service
- Plan can be added on top of your first year standard limited warranty
- Buy this plan within the first year of product purchase
- Renew for additional years as long as prior extended service plan is in effect
- Stackable for up to 5 years of continuous coverage
- Service provided by Epson Certified Technicians
- Repairs include Genuine Epson Parts and Labor